Enrolling your child at St Mary's is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
When you enrol your child at St Mary's Crookwell you enrol the whole family into a school community where everyone is valued and supported. Highly-qualified and caring teachers provide students with an innovative and engaging faith filled learning environment where each child is nurtured and inspired to grow to their full potential.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents.
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice.
Some NSW schools may charge a nominal application fee.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
SCHOOL TERM DATES 2020
Term 1 Wednesday, 29 January (Yrs.1-6) Thursday 30 January (Kindergarten) - Friday, 12 April
Term 2 Tuesday, 28 April - Friday, 3 July
Term 3 Tuesday, 21 July - Friday, 25 September
Term 4 Tuesday, 13 October - Wednesday, 16 December
- 2020 Fee Structure
- School Prospectus
- School Information Booklet
- NSW Enrolment Pack
- Enrolment Form
- Enrolment Application Form
- Enrolment Guidelines
- Enrolment Policy
- St Mary's Uniform Order Form May 2020
Students may participate in ‘The School Explorers’ Readiness Program, conducted over eight weeks in Terms 3 for 2020, whether they have enrolled at St Mary’s or not.
Students participate in a full Kindergarten Orientation Day in Term 4 with their classmates and teacher.